Rika here. I’ve got a couple of announcements headed your way:
1) We’ll be going back to updating once a day for the time being because it’s proportionate to the amount of confessions we get. Of course, the longer our queue gets, the more we’ll be updating, but for now, our queue is at a calm, steady pace.
2) Mimi and my mother have been bonding lately (shoes, fashion, advice talk shows, other girly stuff- you get the point). Anyways, Mimi came up with the “great” idea of letting you guys ask us things you’ve been dying to know about us. Everyone else seems to be on board with it, so I guess we could give it a shot. If you guys are interested, you can send us any questions you have, within reason of course. That being said, please don’t send anything inappropriate or questions dealing with our opinions on controversial topics like shipping couples and interpretations of certain scenes in the show.
Anyways, this interview will be like one of those panel conversations you’ve seen in the Comic Cons (if you were lucky enough to get a ticket). Our panel will consist of:
- Rika: me, the moderator. I make up the rules and guidelines, I look through our confessions, try to find screenshots to go along with them, and shuffle them out of order. I’m pretty much the boss of everything.
- Izzy: the technical genius. He’s in charge of the blog’s layout and makes sure all the graphics are good quality. Like me, he’s very picky with the quality of the screenshots (he hates the logos and timestamps just as much as I do), so I know I can count on him if I happen to be in a situation where I can’t take care of the blog.
- Mimi: our creative director. She’s the one who comes up with a lot of our ideas on how to make the blog more fun. She’s also like our customer service person, since she tries to come up with ways to make this site better for our followers. If you have any complaints or questions, this girl is the one who takes a closer look on how DOB can improve.
- Marcus: the idiot who we let stick around because he’s such a Digimon fanboy. He’s a huge help in matching up the confessions with a screenshot, and placing them in the queue. He also helps tag our posts (it’s such a tedious job). Sure, he’s the source of our annoyance (just kidding), but he’s a good guy to have around. He’s also the one who informs us on any Digimon news he manages to stumble upon. By the way, he really wants all of you to buy the Digimon Data Squad DVD set…it’s a pretty good season if I do say so myself.
Now that we had a little run-through of our panel members, we hope that you’ll be interested in taking part of our first interview. If you want to ask us any questions, just put “Interview” before your submission, so that we don’t get them mixed up with our other submissions. Here’s a template:
Interview: [question for the panel members]
Here’s an example of what to submit:
Interview: Do you prefer the right side of the Twix or the left side?
Well, that seems to be it for now. If you have any other questions or concerns, just shoot us a PM. Happy blogging!